- Lungime: 6,3 m
- Latime: 1,80 m
- Inaltime: 0,75 m
Corsar 630 Trip has the same features and performance as the 630, but benefits from a new interior, ergonomic and optimized to increase the comfort of tourists.
Corsar 630 Trip, with a length of 6.30 m and a width of 1.80 m, offers both the qualities of a fishing boat and one for excursions.
Corsair 630 appeared in response to the need for boarding houses to organize trips with smaller groups, up to 8-9 people, through lakes, narrow canals and generally through hard to reach places, with a high degree of comfort and safety. It can be accessorized with upholstery, sun protection tarpaulin, audio system and other facilities that increase the comfort of tourists. At the same time we recommend this model for fishing, being very easy to adapt to the requirements of a boat intended mainly for this purpose.
It is a boat that slides very easily with an engine between 30 and 90 hp.
In terms of design category, the Corsar 630 is included in class D, recommended for the Danube, delta, inland waters and lakes.
- Type: leisure and nautical tourism, fishing, hunting
- Maximum length: 6.30 m
- Maximum width: 1.80 m
- Construction height: 0.75 m
- Mirror height: 0.50 m
- Average draft: 0.18 m
- Free edge: 0.57 m
- Weight with engine attched: approx. 470 kg
- Transport capacity: 780 kg
- Number of people: 8 + 1
- Engine power (max): 115 hp
- Design category: D
- Coca composition: Laminate (polyester resin, fiberglass)
- Sandwich roof composition (polyester resin, fiberglass)
- customization on request (configuration, colors, equipment)
- desk with stainless steel frame windshield
- upholstery and backrest benches
- electrical system
- navigation lights
- bilge pump
- system of government
- power supply system
- decanter filter
- navigation system
- parasol (biminitop)
- engine (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki)
- stationary tarpaulin
- transport trailer (peridoc)