Corsar 700 Bowrider is accompanied by the platform of the Corsar 700 Tour, still being kept when it can be done. As an element of difference to create a space in front of the boats, to show tourists the care they want to be photographed, filmed or just to admire the landscape.
The 700 Bowrider model, with a length of 7.00 m and a width of 2.20 m, behaves very well for the overall dimensions presented, with a good aerodynamic and hydrodynamic coefficient.
This boat has been designed for the transport of passengers and luggage over long and medium distances, with a high degree of comfort but with a low cost overall, primarily due to low fuel consumption compared to other boats in the same segment.
Designed to be exploited mainly in inland waters, with a small draft, which allows it to be used for trips on canals and small waters, it behaves very well at sea, costlier, falling into the design class C.
The resistance structure, with straw and longitudinal side members along the entire length of the body, allows engines between 100 and 180 hp and reaches a speed of up to 65 km / h.
For the passenger transport destination, the boat is configured, depending on the degree of equipment, with modular tarpaulin, air conditioning equipment, audio systems, wi-fi, etc., generous space for luggage in the bow, which allows the transport of 12 people in comfort increased. The tarpaulin allows the closing of the boat, if it is cold or raining, or the side walls can be removed and the boat will remain only with a canopy, providing protection in strong sunlight. Also, the tarpaulins can be completely detached, the boat remaining completely uncovered, perfectly adapted for excursions.
- Type: leisure and water tourism, fishing, hunting
- Total length: 7.00 m
- Hull width: 2.20 m
- Maximum transport capacity: 1105 kg
- Displacement: 2000 kg
- Construction height: 1.50 m
- Draft: 0.34 m
- Weight without motor: 700 kg
- Free edge: 0.49 m
- Engine power (min-max): 50-180 hp
- Top speed: 65 km / h
- Maximum number of people: 12
- CE certificates: C6-D6
- Design category: C
- Coca composition: Laminate (polyester resin, fiberglass)
- Sandwich crust composition (polyester resin, fiberglass)
- customization on request (configuration, colors, equipment)
- parasol or walking tarpaulin with complete closure
- power supply system
- decanter filter
- system of government
- audio system
- interior lights with led
- navigation system
- stainless steel bathroom stern staircase
- parking tarpaulin
- engine (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki)
- transport trailer (peridoc)